Some things that happened:
-I saw Bill Clinton three times in one day.
-Also Wesleyan 03er and 05er, one more famous than the other. I was more pleased to see the less famous one.
-Also Lance Armstrong, who I don't like.
-I stayed in a haunted mansion for a week and had two haunted experiences.
-I supervised 120 students. They will bring $60-120,000 to FEMA trailer park residents in "economic stimulus" money. Some got on the news by busting heads at City Hall.
-I added another 440 to students I've placed in New Orleans/Mississippi.
-I met some great people.
-I got to reconnect with some great people I already knew.
-Lots of law students complained. One cried. Most had a great time. Some told me they had a great time.
-I did not sleep very much.
-I drank quite a bit and ate even more.
-I got more excited for the summer.
-I got a 5-10 year plan.
-I saw Bill Clinton three times in one day. I mean, come on, isn't that still the most impressive one?
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
we clearly need to talk some more. more bill clinton...more plans? 5-10 years?
Post a Comment