Wednesday, January 04, 2012
2012
Last Saturday-Monday I was camping near the relics of an old fort and stage coach stopover in the Mojave National Preserve in California with Arizona friends, including temporarily, the mysterious Sophy the boy. The weekend before that got to have RadioKBLA and her trusty sidekick, Spiderman, at my house for a few days to celebrate Christ. Tomorrow I head to New York for meetings and, incidentally, more quality time with some of my dearest and not-so-very nearest. The end of 2011/beginning of 2012 is going great and I just have to reflect from time to time on how amazing my life is. Not like, regular trips to Bali amazing, but like also booked a ticket to South Africa at the end of December, amazing. No resolutions, just trying to do the best I can for the most people (including myself) as many days of 2012 as I can. Happy New Year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment