Sunday, April 08, 2012

Modern Mormon

So I am the youngest person in my office, younger than one of the receptionists by a little over a month, youngest of the attorneys by 6-7 years. And that's two of them, most could be my parent... if my parents had gotten to having me in their teens or twenties instead of their 30s. But anyhow... So one of my coworkers, because of the age difference, jokingly refers to me as very "modern." "Sarah has an ipad, because she's the most modern one in the office," (of course other people have ipads and tablets, but nevermind.) Anyway, apparently the other week she told another lawyer in our office, "Sarah might know, she's modern." Whiiich was misheard and resulting in him poking his head in my offioe and saying, "So, you're LDS?" Of course my very PC response was, "GOD NO. What?"

1 comment:

Juliet said...

I love this. I love that they call you modern. Sounds like a fun place to work. I also want to post this comment. But I might not be modern enough to decipher the 2-word code below.