Sometimes I feel like a real first world a-hole talking about "needing" vacation but it's something I have learned about myself. And besides people in the developing world's lives are much shittier than mine in all kinds of ways. And they don't have to deal with other peoples' problems all of the time because they have their own.
Anyway, I start in Minneapolis, head to Madison where I watch my little baby sister graduate from college (and get to hang out in Madison again!) and then back to Minneapolis and then for one night only to New York where that one night also happens to be my 32nd birthday (reverse golden birthday!) and then to college for the 10 year reunion.
If you are not going to the reunion and you are not Kristina, well I am a little confused at who you are and how you could possibly be reading this blog. But I digress. Like everyone else, I have been looking forward to the 10 year since the 5 year. I left that weekend completely exhausted and slightly poisoned and we'd just heard Barack Obama speak filling in for an ailing Teddy Kennedy and all my friends were there and it was a totaly love-fest and I bought matching hats with Julia and now Middletown has falafel trucks (what??) and pulled hijinx and all the weird and misplaced emotions and maturity level of being 18-22 came rushing back and oh my god. It's good it doesn't happen more often but I also can't freaking wait.
And now in honor of college and this 10 days of only the hits, I present, The Hit:

No comments:
Post a Comment