Friday, April 08, 2005

Just Kidding.

I have an endless amount of interesting things to say. I could operate 50 blogs and every one would be absolutely fascinating. Or so 5:15 on Friday would have me believe-- anything is possible. A few thoughts, each could be one of those 50 blogs, I swear:

1. I am greatly enjoying Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.

2. Work is horrible and makes me want to cry, even under the best circumstance.

3. The entire profession of law and everyone associated with it is stupid and pointless.

4. Hormones are a real thing and do affect your mood. (see #s 2 and 3)

5. Reading books is fun and I'm happy to be off hiatus.

6. Despite the fact that I used 2500 cell phone minutes last month, I do not consider myself a phone-talker. Not like some people.

7. Chocolate is also a real thing and also affects your mood.

8. Hearing later that someone has seen you when you didn't see them is creepy. Especially in this city of anonymity, I never think of myself being seen, only seeing others. Who, usually, I don't greet. Obvi.

9. My typing has gotten worse than, say, a year ago.

1 comment:

Fletch said...

Oh, yeah, you totally have time to do both. Miss Busy.