Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm scared.

I am really, really anxious about the next 3-4 weeks. In three weeks 2 finals, a research presentation and a research paper will be done. And all at the same time, I am finding places for and placing hundreds and hundreds of law students in New Orleans and Mississippi. And I haven't started anything. Oh yeah, and maybe getting sued. Plain old bitching about this stuff is boring, but I feel almost paralyzed. Like I ran around all day trying to cover my bases, from class to group meeting to conference call with a break to get groceries since I had to eat the last of my lunch meat for breakfast this morning. And my apartment looks like the apartments they find old packrats dead in and marvel at how they kept 45 years of LIFE magazine.

So I'll be here, chugging along. With plenty of TJ's frozen pizza.

No comments: