So Sarah Palin is totally crazy. But I guess the real question is, crazy like a fox? (or a caribou, in her case?)
"I believe Alaska is one of the refuge states in the last days, and hundreds of thousands of people are going to come to the state to seek refuge and the church has to be ready to minister to them."
Um, hundred of thousands of people don't even believe Alaska exists. Increasingly, I may be one of them. All of this crazy-ass Sarah Palin stuff has given me some good tips, though. When arguing my point, be sure to mention that's what God wants. She says God wants off-shore drilling. Well, I say God also wants to you find my crack possession client not guilty. God also wants me to have an iPod touch and go on some kind of tropical vacation later this year. Um, and professors, yeah, since it's my last year and all, God would prefer you give me straight As and require no effort on my part. I mean, it's for God and all. Wow, this is awesome. I can see why she's so qualified to be John McCain irregular heartbeat away from leader of superawesome America.
Addendum: Found this-- while Palin was mayor of Wasilla, the town was billing sexual assault victim's insurance for their evidence-collecting exams. WTF?
Monday, September 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
God made you funny.
Post a Comment