Monday, September 29, 2008

Baddest Ass

Friday morning I flew from Milwaukee to New Orleans at 6am. (Thursday night I had dinner with my step dad and this guy and this other guy who represents Guantanamo guys and Padilla and other cool stuff.)
The weekend was wonderful. I was there for a wedding and got to spend great time with new and old friends. It was a beautiful ceremony (including a reading from the law nerdily appropriate Goodrich v. Dept. of Health.) I discovered I still had "it" when I caught the shuttle to the airport at 3:50 a.m. on Sunday, still wearing my dress. I had actually decided to leave the rest of my stuff in New Orleans and fly back as-is... but made a last-minute good call.
And so, I am still recovering. I arrived home without my cell phone charger but with some kind of upper respiratory infection. Nevertheless, internet, please know, I am badass.



)

3 comments:

Erin said...

Jesus.

I am proud and looking forward to the weekend you take over Eugene.

Did you order a cocktail on your flight home?

Anonymous said...

thanks for that upper respiratory. it's working really well for the both of us.

kristina said...

i've seen badder.