Thursday, October 09, 2008

Jetplane (Leaving on a)

Three days in D.C. start this evening. Saturday will be 6 job interviews. NY? DC? Philly? Colorado? New Hampshire? San Diego? Or more likely none of them since I am very skeptical anyone gets jobs this way, anyway.

Nonetheless, my suit is drycleaned, I got a good hotel deal on Hotwire and there will be lots of folks there I know or "know" via email from SHN. And of course, generally being famous and awesome. Any suggestions on what where to eat or what to do?

Let's see... I have been nursing myself back to health from something nasty through the use of hippie drugs. Like Oregano Spirits and the Neti Pot. So far so good.

Oh, yeah, and my little baby boyfriend turned 26 today. Awwww....

Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my cousin had her baby tonight. just like baby charlie

Anonymous said...

your cousin should name it after a wonderful role model such as myself. or john lennon.