My internet has been down for 2 days. I got huffier and huffier with the cable company until this afternoon when I realized they had turned it off because I hadn't paid since June 2. Hmmm... Classy lady right here, I'll tell you.
In other news, it was beef enchiladas day at Federal Correctional Institution: Oxford.
And no one I know, as far as I know, went into the river yesterday. Phew. Of course it would be a nightmare to be the governor of state when something like the 35W bridge collapse happened. It would be an even larger nightmare if you and your cronies had been gutting public services in the name of lowering taxes for years... who is going to be the one to make THAT point? Gosh, Governor Pawlenty, is the lack of maintenance of the bridge at all related to the deteriorating public school system or the fact that the libraries are open 2 days/week? I sure hope not, with the price of gas these days, I need to save all I can on taxes to fill up the old H2.
Thursday, August 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you're like michael moore except a lot cuter.
Post a Comment