The truth is, not really that nothing has been happening. But that I've felt insanely busy. I've been leaving town every weekend (which, except for this weekend, will continue for awhile.) And the days are packed at work, squeezing in SHN stuff and then coming home and working on SHN and journal stuff for a couple of more hours. It's been very minimally social during the week, and feels kind of strange since I think it's the least social I've ever been. It's also a strange feeling since I can see into the future and this is how it's going to be. I didn't really enter this thing (life? law school? trying to make things better?) to work 9-5 and come home to watch tv. I mean, some of that is great, but... Anyway, the point is not only to make distant excuses to my readership/friends about my shitty communication skills, but also because I feel like I am learning to live and be happy (I think) in a completely different way. Unfortunately for my past, but fortunate for my future, finding intellectual and emotional fulfillment from work is kind of a new thing... and I kind of like it.
I also nominate MILLER CHILL for "Beer of the Summer 2007." Votes?
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment