Summer continues to be great. However, if you haven't made plans with me and would like to... I'm busy every weekend until mid-September. Except for the first weekend in August. But I would like to have ONE MORE SUMMER WEEKEND IN MADISON! How did that happen? I guess it does every summer-- at the beginning these endless days are stretching out and once we cruise past the 4th of July... we have to cram everything else in.
This last weekend was fun. Friday night we went to this secret-feeling Italian restaurant a couple of blocks from my house that I learned of by reading the interview with my Civil Procedure professor on the law school website. Apparently it is his favorite place in Madison. It reminded me of that place in Middletown, the name I can't remember, that was in some old brotherhood hall and you ate whatever they made that night, in huge portions. This place had delicious, delicious pizza. And delicious, delicious wine.
Saturday we drove to Chicago and hung out with thousands of other cool kids in the Chicago sunshine at the Pitchfork music festival. It was fun. It made me tired. But not too tired to continue to keep it real at prison, like I did today.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Isn't it Carmines or something? I had one of my graduation dinners there. I heard they're in the mob. Also, apparently the CT mob runs the vending machine business.
Post a Comment