Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Update

The bike continues to go well. I have a cooler helmet, so it looks like I mean to wear it, not like my mom makes me. Someone broke or stepped on or ran over my rear wheel. And then I got it fixed. And I've been enjoying riding the bike in a skirt, it makes me feel like a slut. No, I am not a slut, just an inconsistent blogger.

Things are busy and little blog-worthy is happening. Except for the riding the bike in the skirt, of course. We went to grandma's house last weekend, I got even more tan. I still spend a day a week in prison, my clients stories make me sad a lot. I have been working for weeks on a letter to a man about why he will never get out of prison. I wish I were wrong, but I don't think I am. I am looking forward to the upcoming fun, all of it.

No comments: