Thursday, July 12, 2007
I love
I love buying plane tickets, since getting a "deal," going places and accruing frequent flier miles are #s 2, 3 and 4 after "drinking beer outside" on the list of favorite things. But I don't get it. I am shopping for ways to get myself to New Orleans in August, I might have a meeting. So it costs $376 to fly non-stop from Minneapolis to New Orleans. But if I fly from Madison to Minneapolis to New Orleans... it's $304. To fly the same flight, plus the MSN --> MSP leg. But, of course, if I wanted to just fly Madison to Minneapolis, that's $302. Maybe that's why I like it, the thrill of the challenge, the problem-solving. Man, if the LSAT had included a travel-logic section... I'd, well, have done a lot better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i need to see you in august please. figure it out, smarty pants
Post a Comment