I've long been frustrated by the time-space continuum. No matter where I am, the bastard keeps me from being able to hang out with my favorite people. The t-s c is especially nasty here in Madison, I had been almost gaining on it in New York that first year... but I digress. I have often fantasized about all my friends moving to the same place. I was imagining Louisville for some reason, but based on some recent convos, there is a new plan:
Hear Ye, Hear Ye. We're all moving to Seattle. I realize you might be in the middle of something, so your presence will be expected there no later than 2012. Think on it.
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
they are so due for a volcano explosion/major earthquake. also, their favorite soapbox is recycling, which is nice, but a boring cause. come on grainbelt!
erica pointed me here. this is the first time in my life i've posted a comment on a blog. couldn't resist. go rain city! you're always welcome here even if the "true" seattlites imply otherwise.
-rachel k
Post a Comment