Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Partners

So after reaching a certain age we have probably all come to the conclusion that you can't get everything you need from one person. This isn't cynical, I don't think, but more the realization that we're complex creatures and we need all kinds of things and finding one person who can provide all of them is an impossible task... that being said, I spent an hour this morning, naked with a man and paid him for it.

It was a massage through health services and it was fantastic. I would highly recommend it. And since I have yet to find a romantic partner who is willing to rub my back and feet for 50 minutes while playing soothing music and attending to my every relaxation need...* now I have Jonathan.

*this is not at all to diminish anyone in my life who I don't pay and their devotion to my relaxation or backrubbing... it's just... different.

No comments: