Saturday, December 22, 2007

Addictive Personality

So last night I stayed up until 5am watching Law & Order. Now, understand, that the 2 discs I watched during the day were not enough... and so I went to the video store and rented two discs of Criminal Intent. And then I watched them... all. And today, as mentioned below, bought Season 6 of 24. And now am on disc 3. Yum, yum, Jack Bauer. I don't think there is anything wrong with this, really, I mean, I also did some shopping (everyone is getting cheese this year, no joke) and OH YEAH, placed almost 200 law students in legal services in New Orleans the week of Jan. 7. Saving the world while Jack saves the world? Yes, thank you.

Also, thank goodness I don't live somewhere warm, then I might feel bad about watching tv for literally days. This is my kind of vacation.

No comments: