... when a new disc of Law and Order: SVU arrived in the mail today, I told myself if I got the paper done tonight, I could watch as many episodes as I could stay awake for. Well, I finished the paper (!!!!) and threw in some Olivia and Elliot to lull me to sleep... and discovered I have seen 4 of the episodes on this disc. This is why the Bravo Thanksgiving marathon might not have been the miracle it appeared to be. Nevertheless, I will preservere and will not be daunted by this challenge. Just as I was able to to turn out a crappy paper, I will be able to stay awake until 4am watching tv shows I have already seen.
Update, 10 minutes later: I feel much better. The dude who plays Cutty on the Wire is playing the Prison warden on this episode of L&O:SVU. And you know how I love cross-pollination among my shows.
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment