I had a couple of blog subject I'd thought about. Driving along St. Charles the other night with a song playing where "New Orleans" was pronounced in that way that it rhymed with the rest of the words, "land of my dreams." Thursday night I met one of the Orleans Parish DAs at a bar. An article I saw about a kid getting in trouble for selling his vote on Ebay and someone quoted in it talking about how during prohibition, it was very common to sell ones vote for booze.
But the topic of this one is how scared I am getting about Barack Obama. Faith -based initiatives? No Child Left Behind? And now, Abortion?? Say it ain't so, Barry!
:-(
Sunday, July 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The argument that mental health doesn't count as health is problematic on so many levels, perhaps first of which is that a severely emotionally and/or mentally disturbed parent is much more likely to abuse and/or allow abuse of her child, maybe bringing that other recent SCOTUS into play, as well.
I guess this is the trouble with a candidate who doesn't have much of a record. Which is the real Obama? I hope he's just spouting off in an effort to race to the center, and the real him is the one that John Legend and Scarlett Johannsen promised me.
Post a Comment