Why does this shoe exist?
It doesn't even make any sense.
Just so we're clear, this is a rubber flat made to look like suede, lined with some kind of synthetic fur and finished off with a promise ring? And here I was thinking Crocs couldn't get stupider.*
*Full disclosure, I do kind of want these. I have held off, not only because they are crocs and not only because they are not apparently sold in the winter and not because $30 for plastic shoes just seems wrong... but they actually make my feet look pregnant. Not like pregnant person feet, but like my feet are going to have their own feet babies.
And while we're on the topic, I also want these. I was looking for less expensive alternatives when I stumbled across God's mistake, the promise ring furcrocs. I guess I can lay the groundwork for xmas.
Oh, also, I am going to New York tomorrow. When is a better time for a little mid-week getaway than finals?

2 comments:
lol, i was just looking at the patagonia ones in the catalog this morning!
in defense of crocs, for those of us ridden with a tendency toward smelly feet, the magic rubber/plastic of crocs never gets smelly. i have flip flops that are 2 years old and well worn, and i swear, not even a little smelly.
Post a Comment