Thursday, January 07, 2010

Things I've Said to the Dogs Which I Hope I Don't, but Fear I Might, One Day Say to my Children

What do you have? That's a squeegee/screwdriver/steak knife, not a toy.

DROP IT.

Come here, you crazy little fucker.

Stop smelling my crotch.

Stop taking my underwear, you little pervert.

Drop it, that's garbage. Drop it, that's poop.

You are annoying the shit out of me.

Goddamnit! Staaaaaaaay stiiiiiilllll....

I love you, you're so cute/beautiful.

Drop it, that's dental floss.

What do you have? What the hell is wrong with you?

Seriously, what the fuck?

NO BITING.

NO JUMPING.

If you don't let me sleep...

Get. Off. The. Bed.

You'rethebestboyinthewholewideworldandIloveyousomuchyou'remyveryfavoriteexceptyourbrotherandyoudadand...

I love to squoosh your smooshy face.

What are you eating.

DROP IT.

Good boy!

Stop humping your brother.

4 comments:

addie anne said...

For about the first year and a half of King's life he'd come just as easily to his real name as to his other name... StupidSonOfABitch.

It's just sad.

kristina said...

in all the bloggiest worlds of blogs, this is my favorite thing I have ever read.

Erika said...

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but it's a real hard habit to break. After years of calling my cat a "little bitch" and my dog a "pussy" or "pu-sa-sa", I find myself almost slipping when I find Siri with a pair of my dirty underwear. But she's still little, so it's cool, right? RIGHT?!?

Anna said...

sarah. i have a confession. i havent read your blog in years. not a good friend. i know. but its true. but i am back and faithfully yours and laughed out loud-- thats LOL and i have witnesses with me who witnessed that out loud laugh-- thats OLL. thank you. my belly hurts-- thats BYH (It could be BH-- but thats Baruch Hashem).
Thank you dear Serli!