So I am getting even the teensy bit ahead in my studying, clearing snow and watching the dogs enjoy it. Don't worry, we all walked to the gas station for ice cream and beer... so we're all set.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Today
We've gotten a lot of that snow... and lots more is still coming. I couldn't go to work today because the interstate and the other highway into town (still!) are closed. Darn.
So I am getting even the teensy bit ahead in my studying, clearing snow and watching the dogs enjoy it. Don't worry, we all walked to the gas station for ice cream and beer... so we're all set.



So I am getting even the teensy bit ahead in my studying, clearing snow and watching the dogs enjoy it. Don't worry, we all walked to the gas station for ice cream and beer... so we're all set.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Dat's allota snow!
Post a Comment