Monday, April 25, 2011
Lately
Clients keep telling me I'm hard to get ahold of. And I don't know what to say, sometimes I want to ask whether they think I'm sitting back sipping champagne while they're sitting in jail. Um, because I'm not (not during work hours, anyway.) I either need to develop a way to be in constant contact with 60+ people at a time... or develop thicker skin. They have a right to be able to reach their lawyer... but I have a right not to feel guilty after leaving home at 6:15am Thursday to do court in Page, America and spending all but 45 minutes Friday running around at court like a crazy lady. And then I got back to a notice that a client I was working hard for had hired a private lawyer... which should be a relief and delight since I wasn't going to make happen what he wanted to have happen... but was kind of insulting. Again, thicker skin needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment