Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Since I Last Wrote
I turned 27, traveled from New York to Middletown to Madison to Chicago to Milwaukee and back to Madison, and now to St. Paul. I also got reunited and had a lot of fun. The reunion deserves much more blogging, although since I usually forget to when I say I will, maybe I should mini-discuss it. Obama spoke, we drank a lot, it was very much like being in college with all of the good and a little of the bad that college involved. Everyone reverted to 19, we shotgunned beers, befriended some new people and avoided some of the same people. I was extremely sunburnt and burnt out by the end, couldn't wait to get out of there, couldn't handle the "move-out-day" like good-byes. It was really like a microcosm of college. Brilliant and terrible. But mostly brilliant. I can't wait for the next one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment