Friday, May 30, 2008

Two Things from the Drive to Mpls/St.Paul

1. Pleasehttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif, for everything holy, may I never be the woman in the gas station asking her husband if he used the bathroom. And then, if I am, and he says he did not, let me never ask an adult man whether he is sure he shouldn't go here since we're getting back in the car... I do feel myself nagging sometimes and occasionally hear the voices of other people (some of whom I am related to) coming out of my own mouth. I try to stop. Or at least be sneaky so it doesn't sound like nagging. But jesus christ, I want nothing to do with a man who can't keep track of his own urination needs. And no one wants anything to do with a whiny crazy lady who devotes her energy to keeping track of when other adults have or should have peed.

2. How cool is it that after realizing I forgot to get a prescription refilled in Madison, I could googletext "Walgreens 55102," get the number, call them from Tomah and pick it up as a roll into town? The answer, of course, is very cool.

No comments: