Saturday, January 31, 2009

Athletic Supporter

This week I was blessed (via the student ticket lottery and my hard-earned U.S American dollars) to attend a Badger Basketball game (I have actually had tickets all season, this is the first one I went to.) Look how awesome my seats are. This is why it is advantageous to be a grad students, and to be teamed up with another student who has gone here for 7 years now.

Also, today I went cross country skiing for the first time in a long time (and I think the 2nd or 3rd time ever.) It was superfun, even if it did involve a lot of falling down. It was a gorgeous day, in the high 30s most of the time we were skiing- or warmer. And a couple hours there where living someplace like Wisconsin, didn't seem so bad.

1 comment:

kristina said...

wouldn't you like to request some prayers?