Last night we went to friends' regifting party. Charlie and I made out like bandits (as in got good stuff, not spent the time kissing and stealing.) He scored a bunch of coffee and coffee-related goodies-- syrups and chocolates, etc. I got this:

Yes, it's a Michelangelo's David Apron. Goes well with my other apron, which I don't have a picture of, but I got it in South Africa and it has smiling Nelson Mandelas all over it. Anyway, that is awesome and I also got some martini glasses. Which, despite having soooo many glasses, is a type of glass we don't have.
It was still an evening of getting in bed before midnight (and subsequently sleeping for 12 hours) because the previous three nights were late and all too revelrous. A word? Yes.
Wednesday night I got caught up celebrating this-- which I had no personal part in, except for being employed by the same clinic. Thursday night was a friend's birthday. Friday night turned from a quiet night at home to wine tasting, which turned to pizza and more wine, which turned to sipping rum and singing... typical. Anyway, my laundry is done and so I think I'll try to bank another 6-7 hours riiiight now.

No comments:
Post a Comment