First things first, Sophy is a mysterious badass/heartthrob.
But second, I did the funnest thing today, you guys. Well, yesterday I had Thanksgiving... which was very fun (and I didn't even shut down and sleep through half of it like I did last year...) But TODAY, Charlie and I visited a nearby Cub Foods grocery store that is going out of business. All regular groceries there are 40% off (including the cherry Pucker schnapps and alcohol-free wine) and some things, like greeting cards and medicine were 60-85% off. It was amazing. We got all this weird food from the completely picked-over store-- and for so cheap! One good find was an industrial-sized can of black beans-- 23 servings for $5. Also lots of marinades, salad dressings and pickled things, some cheese and mini-marshmallows. The whole thing made me feel very rich and it was one of my favorite things I have done recently. Which is weird and maybe a little sad.
I can tell how jealous you are, internet. There is a lot, a lot of Cream of Mushroom soup left-- so get over there!
Sunday, February 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment