Monday, April 13, 2009

Lost? LOST!

You know what, LOST? I've been following you for a few years now. I've put up with a lot of shenanigans from you... but this season... well, I have no effing idea what is going on. And here's the thing. You're on ABC. If I don't understand something on ABC, it's not (please I have to believe) because it's over my head. No, it's because it's weird and doesn't make any sense and it like the television version of some of my law school peers who use big words incorrectly to try to trick the listener into thinking they're saying something interesting. This shit is not deep. It's confusing. And I'm going to stand by that.
It's just starting to piss me off, because LOST used to be a guilty pleasure. I could catch up with that and shows like 24 during school breaks or on a lazy weekend. This year has been in many ways less busy than the first two, so I've even been able to watch them semi-regularly on tv (or at least stay up-ish-to-date via the internet.) And now it's all weird and crazy and trying to make me feel stupid. It won't work, LOST! I see through you!


And that's today's rant about television.

1 comment:

kristina said...

why are they even still lost? what a bunch of morons.