Sunday, April 26, 2009
NYR, Update
Yesterday was the 5mi New Years Resolution run. I didn't do it. It was raining cats and dogs all morning. We left the house to go pick up the materials, got caught in a downpour and reasoned time and energy might be better spent studying. Plus, I mean, after all, this was supposed to be fun and running in the cold and rain... well, that's not fun. I also probably wasn't going to make it, since I got derailed and never quite made it back on track before this finals season when I am totally derailed. So, the goal will remain, I'll just work on it over the summer and accomplish it on my own, without thousands of my closest friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have a twice now signed up for .5s (trendy, I know) and not shown up. It happens. I am sure when you do hit the pavement at a race you will kill it.
Post a Comment