Ladies with big boobies- maybe Miley can jog in a bikini top (and jean shorts?! What the heck?) but for us, the expensive sports bra is totally worth it! No more doubling up with what Target has to offer for fear that the boobies will be at your knees by the end of the work out (not to mention the plain old discomfort.) It's not THAT expensive and more than worth it. I do slightly feel like I'm on suicide watch when I wear it (nothing is going nowhere... including my rib cage to breathe...) so you're going to want to get out of it as soon as the sweating is done.
I can't find the entry where I talked about my 2008 New Year's resolution not to use bottled water. It was relatively successful, and even here in 2009 I try to avoid it. I haven't really fallen for this whole plastic water bottle will kill you thing... but I am kind of weirded out by reusing plastic bottle, even like Nalgene-type bottles because I just don't think of them as getting completely clean and kind of imagine them with a slimy spit layer in them. I am not terribly germ-phobic in general and I'll use them, but I have found, like the white person I am, I greatly prefer the metal one. I think I would like glass even more, but that would be heavy and hazardous. But I like this metal gorilla one I have. I also like that it's 20 oz instead of 32 because it doesn't get so heavy when full.

Which is important when it is in my backpack along with this awesome thing. There's almost nothing really to say, it's a mug I can throw in my backpack. It doesn't spill and even when it's open, the coffee stays warm all day long. It's amazing. Also, since the lid is part of it, you can't lose it. Go get one!
It turns out, one really simple way of drastically improving your life is buying a tupperware set. Yeah, see, you CAN use old hummous containers and take out tubs... but they you'll be spending lots of time and energy looking for the right top, making sure they don't leak, etc. You are doing all of this when, for $20 at Target, you can get a bazillion-piece set that doesn't leak and are various sizes, but all use one of two sizes of lids, and everything nests in each other so perfectly.

1 comment:
I heartily recommend sports bras from Under Armor if you're looking for more.
Post a Comment