terribly wrong, but even if they don't, it's still a hassle. On the
radio today they said Americans move on average every 3.5 years. I
haven't lived somewhere that long since high school. Or possibly ever
if you count the broken home. I've been sticking in the same place for
why feels like longer lately, which is nice. But when I really think
about it, it means moving every 2 years instead of 4 months. An
improvement. I'm still dragging the average down. The drop-dead date
is August 13, that's when the western adventure begins. Apparently
now we can't move in until August 17... but lucky for us we've got two eager
beaver young lawyers among us, one who just took the AZ bar.
We, like, knew the statute cites when negotiating where the landlord was going
to put us up for those two days we thought we'd be living there.
I have fewer clothes than I used to. But jesus there are like two full
storage containers
of bags. You know, purses, backpacks, tote bags... whatevs.
I am excited to have some space for all my crap. This apartment has
never really felt clean
or orderly because there has always been too much shit for the size of it.
The answer? No, not get rid of the shit, silly! Pack it up and move it
1300 miles to a bigger house, duh!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment