Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Ted Kennedy
Ted Kennedy died. When they do retrospectives on him, the gist is: everything good, you owe to Ted Kennedy. It makes me very sad. And we've reached the real end of the real "greatest generation" in American history. It's been clear, he and his family have been in a bad place for a long time and so for them I am perhaps a little grateful the hard time has ended... but for America... we're sunk! We'll never get a man so senior, so stately and so ready to rip shit up. I have and had a tremendous amount of respect for this man, he is irreplaceable. I am not sure how often I will be able to say that. What a baby brother made good! So, Teddie, please keep ripping shit up wherever you are, we'll miss you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i am sad too. and i love your words. you said it just right.
Post a Comment