Sunday, September 13, 2009

Let's Play

Let's play a game I am going to call "find the flaw." Since moving to Arizona, we've been going to Sonic... a lot. I've only eaten there once, though- these trips have all been for drinks. Every day from 2-4 pm is "happy hour," therefore half-priced, and I so get a Route 44 size diet cherry limeade for $1.32. I enjoy it very much. So naturally I have been trying to figure out how it's bad for me and why I should stop. Now, at 26 calories for the whole she-bang, it can't be that. And at half-price, it's not a habit that will break the bank. It's not carbonated... so there goes bone-loss. I guess artificial sweeteners aren't good... but, really, can someone please tell me why I should stop? Have I found the last safe vice, might I float away, brain curdled by maraschino cherries?

No comments: