Ok, I love apple. I love apple sooooo much. I instinctively trust whatever they do, much like Google. You may doubt it at first, then you see that what they've come up with is a better, sexier, cooler way to live your life. But. This seems a step too far. Let me get this straight-- you have itunes, you pay Apple to download tv shows (that would be free if you watched them on tv...) in mp4 format, which you can't burn onto a DVD to play in a DVD player. So, instead, now you pay Apple $300 to wirelessly synch your computer to your TV and play said iTV Shows through the television.
Sign me up??
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
this is why i don't buy technology. just when you have the latest thing, they make it obsolete. what happened to that broken Ipod?
Post a Comment