Monday, February 26, 2007

Public Service

A couple quick new product reviews:

1. Lubriderm Cocoa and Shea Butter Lotion smells like men's sweat. You may like that, if not, stick to unscented.

2. Ben and Jerry's has done a very good thing with their new flavor, Cinnamon Buns. I would highly recommend you try it. Indeed, it is something to call home about. It is likely my favorite non-chocolate flavored ice cream ever. I mean, I will always love From Russia with Buzz... but this shit is delicious.

You're welcome.

2 comments:

HippieLawyer said...

Yum!

I am going to try it and send you a link to the review on my blog. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

oh my god. i bought the ice cream last night. it was amazing. absolutely amazing. i can't stop thinking about it. i wanted to eat it for breakfast. wouldn't it be ok to add to oatmeal?