So I love free things... but I also tend to horde my points or stamps or whatever gets me the free stuff. At one point, I was carrying around 6 completed Gorilla Coffee free coffee cards. But Monday, gosh darn it, I was feeling spendy. I took some of my over 80,000 frequent flier miles... and cashed them in for a ticket to New York. And then, THEN, I cashed in 1/6th of my Lexis points for a one-cup coffee maker. I am really making things happen here. Free things, the best kind.
Meanwhile, I have a first draft done of my 14 page Trial Level Brief... which has been quite the ordeal. So I am making that happen... and I guess it's technically free... but nowhere near as exciting as Memorial Day at the beer garden in Queens or efficient coffee-brewing.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment