This was a great weekend, Thursday night we spent 6 or so hours, through two bottles of wine and two delicious pizzas (brie and caramelized onions? mmmm...) at Cafe Montmartre and saw a great show. Friday was class, and lazy and some great bargains at REI. Followed by bowling and The Wire. Saturday was some school work and party prep. Saturday night was a blowout, Mardi Gras finally came to pass in Madison.

I think we showed people a good time, definitely got them very drunk (um... I did a keg stand...?) and made about $100 for NOLA... fine, good, whatever. Today was more laziness, chinese food, more Wire and cleanup... and now, I am going to bed at 10pm because while I may have rectified most areas of life, apparently schoolwork still got the short shrift. So I will wake up early tomorrow, like a real person and get on it.
Also, I want a new digital camera. And even with the phenomenal progress I am making with Lexis points, I'm not sure it will happen in time...

1 comment:
i can only speak for me, but i have never thought you were a bad friend or wife.
Post a Comment