Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Season Opener

As you, my reading public may be aware, my #1 favorite activity is Drinking Beer Outside. And the season opened yesterday. It was 65 degrees in Madison yesterday and I capped off a day of class, homework, powerwalk in shorts and SHN meeting with some beers at Brats on State Street. It was lovely-- divine. And made me even more excited for summer, as if that were possible. That's what was so great about the past two beautiful days, they didn't feel like freakish Spring teasers... they felt like a little window into summer and the way it will be. Can't wait.

In other news, file under "Simple Pleasures" or "Are you sure Sarah isn't a total moron?," I just discovered something-- buying stamps on the internet. Since I can't seem to make it to the post office... ever... now they'll send me stamps? I never have to leave the house? This is amazing.

Winter Olympics, Superheroes, American Diplomats, Black History, Oklahoma Statehood, Wonders of America, Crops of the Americas, Baseball Sluggers, Sugar Ray Robinson and... RONALD REAGAN? How am I supposed to choose?

No comments: