Monday, March 12, 2007

Sometimes I forget

Things I've planned or things I enjoy. Like at 18 I thought about how much I'd like to go to New Orleans, but there was no point in going until I was 21. And then I forgot about it... until Katrina and realized I'd missed my chance to see it how it was. Anyway, I periodically remember PostSecret and go there and enjoy it so much and then forget about it again. But it's kind of nice to remember from time to time and be pleasantly surprised. So, this is me reminding you to go there sometimes. And be amazed and confused and depressed and elated by your fellow human beings.

"Every single person has at least one secret that would break your heart. If we could just remember this, I think there would be a lot more compassion and tolerance in the world"

No comments: