Sunday, May 20, 2007

Something I like

Is not being a in state of transition. Going back to Fall of 99 (not counting the 14 yrs previous of staying at a different house every couple of days, switching elementary schools twice or any of that other crap...
August 99: Move to Connecticut, start college, don't know a single person.
May 00: Move back to MN, summer at camp.
Sept 00: Back to CT, move into the Copenhagen.
Jan 01: Move into A2.
May 01: Move to Boston.
August 01: Back to CT! And Intown.
Dec 01: Back to MN....
Feb 02: Move to Chile.
August 02: Back to MN
Late August02: Back to CT! Move into 42 Home.
May 03: Homeless for a month.
June 03: Move to NYC, start Temping.
December 03: Start first job.
Jan 05: Quit job, go to Peru.
March 05: Come back from Peru, start new job.
May 05: Move to next apartment.
April 06: Quit job.
May 06: Move out of NYC. Go to Africa.
July 06: Move back in in Mpls.
August 06: Move to Madison.
......
April 07: renew lease.
.....

... same "job" and same place for 2 years? A novelty. I'm digging it. I even cleaned out my closet to celebrate.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Sorry, I can't resist:

That's forty-EIGHT home.

Sarah said...

You're right. Doh. See you the day after tomorrow!