I know, I know... I spend the weekend discussing my growing fanbase and then don't post for over a week. What. The. Hell. ???. I've been busy. I was in New York. I was turning 26. I was starting work. So, here's the update:
1. I'm 26 and one week now. Only 51 more weeks until the next birthday celebration.
2. NYC was great. Thanks, friends. More on that later, perhaps.
3. I am going to prison for the first time at 5:45 am. This account for the brief-ness. I have to go to bed. I got files for some of the folks I will interview on Friday to determine whether they'll be my clients. These things are serious. I am going to learn a lot. I am very nervous about ruining their lives. Then again, they are spending a very long time (or forever) in federal prison... so really it's doubtful I can make their situations worse.
4. I have a desk and office supplies again and I didn't even know how much I missed them. A workspace where I can leave stuff?? Awesome.
Ok, thats the story. Things have been so busy because so many of the other things I said I would work on "over the summer" (SHN, journal... ) make me feel lately more like I have 2-2.5 full time jobs. And it's all important and all stuff I don't want to flub. So.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment