Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Throes

I'll spare you the math on how much of a lawyer I am now... short answer: more than yesterday. Classes ended today, I'm taking a breather and the cycle will begin tomorrow. Two weeks and then actually 1/3 of an attorney. Who let that happen?

I emailed this girl. Not because I have somewhere for her to live, but because we appear to be long-lost twins. And/or the same person. Eerie, really. I mean, from the messy bedroom to karaoke and tv-on-dvd. Of course this means we'll either get along really well or not at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good job on being 1/3 done. you know how you would feel if someone just took 1/3 of your pie- you'd be mad because that's a lot!

what if charlie is playing a trick on you and he actually posted that craig's list notice to make you think you had a personality doppelganger?