Wednesday, April 23, 2008

26.91 Years Old

It's a month until my birthday, so I thought now would be a good time to list all of the things I want. I am American, after all. I like to think that some day I will have money (I learned this morning I have $147 in my checking account... good thing I got half of my summer stipend early.)
1. A road bike that doesn't suck. Preferably with fully operational brakes and able to support a rack on the back. These are things the current bike lacks.

2. A Japanese 4 door hatch-back with working airconditioning, fewer than 10 years old and with under 100,000 miles. This is in contrast to the my 17 year old 181,000 mi, no A/C stallion.

3. A Mandolin. And instructional materials to acquire the ability to play this mandolin.

4. An iPhone. Just because.

5. New clothes from Old Navy for cheapass gulf coast casual summer wear.

6. 36 hours in a day.

7. More points in Pet Pupz, the Facebook Application that is sweeping the nation. So that I can get Steve the Chow Chow a virtual pet fried, possibly Margaret the Border Collie.

8. Not a new phone... since I just resurrected mine with a hair dryer!

1 comment:

Julia B said...

i don't really get the fun in pet pupz. i mean, my boxer is cute and all....but it's no scramble.