I am sitting in my borrowed apartment in New Orleans, listening to Law & Order: SVU on the tv behind me. I just finished a large bowl of gazpacho I made from purchases at Whole Foods this afternoon. It is delicious. I got in yesterday, driving through the night with my very sweet and helpful boyfriend who drove down with me. My mom got anxious and Charlie got a long weekend drive and a flight back to Madison. We hit the road after work time on Friday and pushed through the night, arriving at about 11am on Saturday. Then we slept. And had dinner. And watched tv. And slept more. And ate again. And went to the airport. I am lucky.
And I start work tomorrow. The first day we meet for Orientation not at the office, but I think I can take the streetcar to the office when the time comes, which is great.
Ok, updates to come, back to L & O.
Sunday, June 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment