Sunday, November 09, 2008

A Couple of Things Since the Election

1. Saturday I took the Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam. It sucked. Here's hoping I passed so that I don't have to do anything that sucky until the Bar. I think I am plenty ethical. Plus, you pass in any state if you're like 2/3 ethical, I can totally do that.

2. I applied for an application with www.change.gov. It's like fate or kismet... I need a job. And my country needs me. And I love Barack Obama. Here's hoping I am ethical enough to work for him.

3. My newest hobby is surfing youtube for things to make me cry.
Recently:



Less Recently, but have watched it no less than 12 times and gotten misty each time. Also sing it in the car:


And then of course:


Lauren likes to get all mushy, too. She has a lot of these over there, as well.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

word. I've already purchased this on itunes because youtube doesn't automatically repeat!