Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Goals? Check!

Today I ran 2.5 miles and signed up for Crazylegs. As per my New Years resolution, you may remember. I've finished the intervals part of the training program I was doing, now it's just a matter of increasing the time and distance until, fewer than 53 days from now, I am up to 5 miles. I am looking forward to slightly warmer weather because the treadmill is deathly boring. Also a little concerned that 10 days of spring break, a weekend in Vegas and a weekend in Nashville between now and the race may trip me up... no pun intended. I know for runners these are wimpy goals and accomplishments... but I am pleased with myself. Plus, runners, I don't judge you for wimpy accomplishments in being generally awesome, now do I?

2 comments:

kristina said...

i think running 2.5 miles all at once is amazing. or, even not all at once, amazing.

Julia B said...

we can run in nashville! from bar to bar!