Hi guys. This afternoon we leave on spring break. The dog is washed, homemade energy bars are made, sleeping bags have been located, laundry has been done. Last spring break ever, I am very, very sure. And the first break (winter or spring, I guess) in 3 years I haven't gone to New Orleans. We're driving to Colorado, then Arizona/New Mexico/Utah. Kind of crazy, should be mostly awesome. There are some interviews to be done down there, but also some hiking and camping and chilling. This morning Charlie asked if I was bringing homework. I thought about it... and said... no! He said he might bring some books. Like reading for fun books? If we can get this job thing squared away, post-Law School is looking awesome. Anyway, I am going to try to update this from the road.
See you in a week!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds great! I'm currently reading "Under the Banner of Heaven" and will be thinking of you.
Post a Comment