Spring Break is over. Not surprisingly, the trip continued to be very fun. I put some pictures on Facebook. You should look at them or make friends with someone who can look at them. Or it might work to click here. Anyway, we drove back yesterday and arrived in Madison about 12:45am. Made 8am Immigration all the sweeter, I'll tell you. Now the best thing about the end of this break is that it's not the typical boring end of vacation, because, guess what, we're going to Las Vegas for 4+ days on Thursday. And then I come back Monday and that Thursday, go to Nashville for 4+ days.
It's a good time. Somewhat annoying is still having problems with my foot. I've been more vigilente about the I and C in RICE lately, but I am a little concerned about being the need to R and E as well when I am supposed to be getting ready for Crazylegs.
So, anyway, any suggestions for Vegas? For sprained foots?
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
suggestion for vegas: get really drunk.
suggestion for not spraining your foot: quit getting so drunk.
quite the conundrum.
Post a Comment