Friday, May 07, 2010

Bars. Done.

Probably close to a month ago, when I'd taken both the Arizona and Navajo bars but hadn't gotten any results back yet, I said to Charlie, "Um, if I pass both of these bars, while working full time, I am going to be really proud of myself." And that's what happened and that's how I feel.

Not because it takes a genius, but it does take hard work and it was hard from December to March and just plain stressful since then. I was thinking about it on Friday, because sometimes I get frustrated and feel like the past 12 months have been stalled. Like I finally figured out working hard for something I cared about in law school and since have been derailed into working hard... just.... working hard. But I don't think I could have done this with a more demanding job, if I had been learning how to be a lawyer since August as well as studying. So I was thinking maybe I should cut myself a break and, you know, go back to being proud of myself. And relieved. And job-seeking, STAT.

No comments: